Deckchair Cinema - Love Actually
Time & Location
About The Event
Welcome to the Ooraminna Deckchair Cinema
Enjoy the big screen under the evening sky with
Love Actually is a 2003 Christmas-themed romantic comedy film written and directed by Richard Curtis. It features an ensemble cast, many of whom had worked with Curtis in previous film and television projects. The screenplay delves into different aspects of love as shown through ten separate stories involving a wide variety of individuals, many of which are shown to be interlinked as the tales progress. Most of the film was filmed on location in London. The story begins five weeks before Christmas and is played out in a weekly countdown until the holiday, followed by an epilogue that takes place one month later.
The film was a box-office success, grossing almost $247 million worldwide on a budget of $40-45 million
The Ooraminna Kiosk and bar are open for dinner and drinks
Return coach transfers available.
Ooraminna is a licensed venue, not BYO alcohol.
- Deckchair - Adult$23$230$0
- Deckchair - Child$12$120$0
- deckchair concession$16$160$0
- Deckchair - Family pass (4)$60$600$0
- Return Coach transfers$30$300$0
- Bottle of Sauvignon Blanc$22$220$0
- Bottle of Shiraz or Merlot$22$220$0
- Beer bucket -4xGreat Northerns$30$300$0
- Dinner - Adult$25$250$0
- Dinner Buffet - Child under 12$12$120$0