Deckchair Cinema -The Sapphires
Time & Location
About The Event
Experience a fabulous deckchair cinema under the outback night sky in the desert at Ooraminna Station Homestead in the iconic filmset.
This Friday's fabulous film is THE SAPPHIRES.
Inspired by a true story, THE SAPPHIRES follows four vivacious, young and talented Australian Aboriginal girls from a remote mission as they learn about love, friendship and war as their all girl group The Sapphires travels to Vietnam to entertain the US troops in 1968
All tickets include champagne on arrival, movie, dinnerbox and return coach transfer.
IMPORTANT : BRING WARM CLOTHES AND YOUR OWN RUG TO KEEP WARM IN YOUR DECKCHAIR
Coach Pickup at the Alice Springs Convention Centre 5.30pm
Return coach departs Ooraminna 8.10pm
Rugspace price available - Bring your own rug to sit on the sand.
Ticket only self drive available - food and beverages can be purchased on arrival.
Our liquor license does NOT permit any alcohol to be brought into or removed from our premises. The Junction Hotel will be open.
We encourage you to pre-order to avoid a queue :
Cheese platter $20
Bottle of White Wine $22
Bottle of Red Wine $22
Bottle of Sparkling $22
Beer Bucket (4 x Great Northern) $30
Advise of special diets
As part of our move to reduce the carbon footprint we do not stock bottled water! We provide chilled Ooraminna water free of charge, and a range of beverages including sparkling mineral water.
Eftpos is available.
- Adult - Deckchair$63$630$0
- Adult - Rugspace$57$570$0
- Concession - Deckchair$58$580$0
- Concession - Rugspace$55$550$0
- Family Pass - Deckchair$200$2000$0
- Family Pass - Rugspace$100$1000$0
- Cheese platter $20$20$200$0
- Bottle of White Wine $22$22$220$0
- Bottle of Red Wine $22$22$220$0
- Bottle of Sparkling $22$22$220$0
- Beer Bucket $30$30$300$0
- Adult Deckchair self drive$28$280$0
- Concession Deckchair selfdrive$22$220$0